Smolt Monitoring Program Smolt Queries
- FPC Daily Smolt Reports FPC Daily Smolt Reports- The Fish Passage Center publishes daily smolt reports with include a Passage Index Report, Catch Report, Sampling Comments, and a Transportation Summary Report.
- Smolt Migration Timing for the Runs at Large Smolt Queries- Tabular data includes real-time passage index, collection count, sample count, mortalities and descaling. Graphs include real-time passage index versus river flow.
- Smolt Passage Data for PIT Tagged Smolt Groups Smolt PIT Tagged Data- Each day PIT tag data is accumulated and summarized. PIT tag data accumulations for partial days are not posted to the FPC web site, to avoid creating graphs with misleading data.
Transportation, Mortality and Survival Queries Transportation, Mortality and Survival Queries
- Smolt Mortality DataSmolt Mortality Data- Four types of smolt mortality queries are available including: (1) Facility mortalities; (2) Sample mortalities; (3) Total Project Mortalities; and (4) Transportation mortalities.
- Smolt Transportation Data Smolt Transportation Data- Available on smolt transportation includes the Transportation Summary Report, current and historic smolt transportation data queried by year, site, and species, and transportation mortaility data.
- SMP Smolt Survival Data SMP Smolt Survival Data- This section allows the user to query for smolt survival estimates from the SMP Program by river reach.
GBT Program GBT Program
- Gas Bubble TraumaGas Bubble Trauma- This section provides access to gas bubble trauma reports and queries including: a Gas Bubble Trauma (GBT) Summary, a GBT Summary Report by Species, historic GBT data queries, the GBT Data Entry Program, and the GBT Monitoring Protocol Manual.
- Miscellaneous Smolt Data Miscellaneous Smolt Data- This section provides access to miscellaneous smolt data including yearly SMP Site Reports.
- Smolt Monitoring Schedule
|Dam||Monitoring Dates||Trap||Monitoring Dates|
|Bonneville PH2 - BO2||March 3 to October 31||Lewiston Trap - LEW||March 5 to May 26|
|John Day - JDA||March 1 to September 15||Whitebird Trap - WTB||March 5 to May 26|
|McNary - MCN||April 1 to September 30||Grande Ronde Trap - GRN||March 5 to May 26|
|Rock Island - RIS||April 1 to August 31||Imnaha Trap - IMN||February 15 to July 15|
|Lower Monumental - LMN||March 1 to September 30|
|Little Goose - LGS||April 1 to October 31|
|Lower Granite - LGR||March 26 to October 31|